But what about those CPAs who aren’t members? Who don’t directly support the organization that represents them at the Virginia General Assembly? Who don’t understand the value of staying connected to more than 9,000 members across Virginia? Who are missing out on information, discounts and career resources to enhance their professional success and the overall CPA brand?
Someone needs to tell them — and you are the best advocate for your professional association.
The VSCPA Dash for the Cash member-recruit-a-member campaign is a great opportunity for you to spread the word.
The campaign, which began October 18 and runs until November 30, aims to grow this community — but it could also grow your bankroll.
Here’s how it works:
- For every licensed CPA member you successfully recruit to join the VSCPA by November 30, you’ll be entered into a drawing to win cash prizes. There are seven chances to win: $1,000 grand prize, one $500 prize, one $250 prize, one $100 prize and three $50 prizes.
- Recruits must be CPAs licensed in Virginia to count toward your Dash for the Cash. (Although feel free to recruit students and other members, too!)
- Recruits must officially join by 5 p.m. on November 30.
- Recruits must include your member ID number on their application. Not sure what your member ID number is? Give us a call at (800) 733-8272 or check your recent Dash for the Cash e-mails.
- In order for prizes to be awarded, at least 50 new members must be recruited.
- We will announce prizes in early December — just in time for the holidays!