Many CPA and accounting firms have taken the leap into website marketing through both search engine optimization and social media marketing. This is evidenced by the number of courses available within the industry on how to use Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and other search engine optimization strategies to promote an accounting practice and generate new business opportunities. Just as these strategies have come into the mainstream a new marketing technique called mobile marketing is emerging.
“The QR Codes, when scanned with Smartphones, allow users to receive instant expanded information about program and the services we provide to help companies claim these credits.” He said. “Users will have options to connect with the Firm by calling direct, submitting questions via their mobile device, or connecting via social media channels.”
- Creates a platform where the firm can create costs effective promotions in reaction to breaking news, events, or legislative changes
- The opportunity to reach a wider audience and expand market share
- Enhance relationships through the distribution of timely and trusted content
- Penetration of the smart phone marketing and opportunity to build/reinforce brand
- Opportunity to connect with prospects that are “on the go”
- The ability to integrate new and innovative forms of advertising with existing marketing programs