- Do you have a positive attitude?
- Do you do what you say you will?
- Are you respectful of other people’s time?
- Are you proactive?
- Do you show gratitude to people who help you?
- Do you admit mistakes quickly and offer solutions?
- Do you help others and work well with team members?
- Do you communicate clearly verbally and in writing?
- Do you listen carefully without interrupting?
- Are you motivated to learn new skills?
- How adaptable are you?
- Do you avoid complaining?
- Are you honest?
- Do you persevere?
- Are you creative?
Thursday, December 15, 2011
Advance Your Career by Developing 'Soft Skills'
So-called “soft skills” can make or break your relationship with your clients, particularly in a service industry like accounting. The Annapolis (Md.) Capital recently provided a rundown of the most important soft skills, with questions to ask yourself to help evaluate where you are: