Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Write, Text, Call or Come By?

We’re now well into the 21st century and communication technology has made it possible to choose any number of ways to interact. As a writer, I spend most of my time trying to convey ideas to audiences of varying size without much feedback. In my former life as a sales person, I valued the face-to-face and phone interactions that gave me the opportunity to consult and converse with potential customers. We all face several chances each day to share, trade or discuss information with a variety of people ... are you making the most of the opportunity?

Take a look at this article:
The Five Levels of Communication in a Connected World. I’m not sure that five is the correct number to classify communication (with the speed technology develops it's probably 20 by now), but the article does have some good points about using the correct communication medium for a situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for submitting a comment on CPACafe.com! We appreciate your engagement.