- IRS Plans to Track Credit and Debit Card Purchases More Closely
- IRS Form 14157 Allows for Anonymous Complaints Against Tax Preparers
- Tax Court Rules on Loss Deduction Under 'Self-Rental Rule'
- IRS Commissioner: Failure to Extend AMT Patch Could Affect 60 Million Taxpayers
- IRS Proposes Whistleblower Regulations
Friday, December 28, 2012
Top 5 Most Popular Articles: Dec. 22–28, 2012
Here are the five most-read news articles on VSCPA.com! Articles are taken from the VSCPA News and Professional News sections and are ranked by unique page views.